I don't know what is is, but these past couple of weeks have been really rough for me.. I've been thinking a lot about things, but it always puts me in a sour mood. So I'll just leave it at that, I don't want to to bore you all with my whining. Be on the look out for some more blog posts in the future. I can't promise I will be very regular with these posts. School is in full swing and until it winds down a bit, blogging is going to be a "when I have time for it" thing.
A place to share my thoughts about the things that interest me with the world. Completely random topics will be discussed, it is after all my mind!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Tuesday Night Blues..
Alright, So I never got around to publishing a blog post on all things BlizzCon Day #2. I don't think there is really anything that I could've said about Day 2, nothing really struck out as news worthy or even worth talking about. I'm a bit disappointed, but I'll live. I guess BlizzCon this year was one of those "you would've had to been there man..." kinda ordeals. So I guess I'll just apologize for another empty promise I've made in my life....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment